We can provide wiggle stereoscopy display solutions in the global scope.
With an excellent R&D team of inter-disciplinary talents, and rich experience throughout all parts of the industry chain, the company is committed to the R&D of cutting-edge stereo display technology, product industrialization and market promotion and to promoting the arrival of the true stereo display era.
We offer diversified integrated services including R&D innovation, manufacturing, brand marketing and ODM/OEM. We has set up joint R&D centers, including the stereo display electronics R&D laboratory, the stereo display optics R&D laboratory, the application software R&D laboratory, and the production technology and equipment R&D laboratory, and can provide customers with a whole set of solutions from ordinary 2D display devices to naked-eye 3D display devices, covering sectors such as advertising display devices, mobile terminals, computers and TVs, game equipment, film production equipment and medical equipment.
We currently has the world's leading independently-developed wiggle stereoscopy display technology-the reverse slit micro-control projection technique (RSPT-MC). This technology is a solution to many problems of today's 3D display products such as low brightness, dizziness caused by design deviation, flicker as a result of the inability to remove Moire patterns, and difficulty in mass production, and has been successfully applied to a series of FHD- and 2K-screen display terminals of various sizes. Our high-precision laminating equipment has made it currently the only wiggle stereoscopy display technology solution provider in China with mass production capacity.
In addition, We has independently developed a VR/AR and 3D content distribution platform for users, content developers and hardware manufacturers to provide "one-stop" VR/AR/3D content services. Building a stereo display of the ecological chain of the Internet, will be the ultimate experience of high-performance stereo display to the world, leading the visual revolution. The company aims at building an Internet-based stereo display ecology chain, promoting the ultimate experience of high-performance stereo display to the world, and leading a visual revolution.
Introduction Of Core Technology
The RSPT-MC technology enables complete separation of the perspective pictures of both eyes using the most accurate reverse slit micro-control projection program and can achieve high-precision wiggle stereoscopy display. With a total reflection integral cavity structure for backlight, the technology minimizes the loss of brightness through the use of flux conservation and oesn’t increase the reflectivity on the screen surface, thus not affecting the pure black effect of the laminated screen. In addition, with the use of a unique rear device technology, the RSPT-MC technology is not only perfectly compatible with a variety of touch solutions, but easily remove moire without sacrificing the quality of 3D image.
Core technology advantages
1) High-quality wiggle stereoscopy display effect. The RSPT-MC technology uses the lithography process commonly-used by semiconductors for preparation of high-precision raster graphics on a hard glass substrate, the error of which can be controlled below 1 micron. A high-precision laminating process is used to attach high-precision raster graphics between the display module and the backlight, and the laminating precision can also be controlled below 10 microns. High-precision raster graphics and the high-precision laminating process can ensure accurate modulation of light reaching a viewer's left and right eye, thus achieving a superior 3D display effect.
2) With a total reflection integral cavity structure for backlight, the technology minimizes the loss of brightness through the use of flux conservation and can improve backlight utilization by 20%-30% compared with conventional raster-type naked-eye 3D technology.
3) With a rear device solution, the technology is perfectly compatible with a variety of touch solutions, and can easily remove moire without sacrificing the quality of 3D image. In addition, the technology doesn't increase the reflectivity on the screen surface, thus not affecting the pure black effect of the laminated screen.
4) The technology is compatible with the existing TFT-LCD production equipment and processes, and offers a high pass rate at a low production cost. With only the need to adjust the mask of the lithography process, this technology can meet most 3D needs of TFT-LCD display modules in the market. In addition, the use of the existing thinning process can reduce the impact on the thickness and weight of existing 2D display devices.
Technical Parameters Comparison
Mass production and production timeline
1) cell phones on the market adopted King Zone’s 3D solution
2) King Zone 3D product‘s produce timeline